Wednesday, October 16, 2013

" The Poem Without The Meanings Of Romance "

" The Poem Without The Meanings Of Romance "
===============================


. . . . This is the day of my new Lilly spurt , have to say missing my love !

. . . . what so ever , so long for me to wrap here . . . all the love , memories , the past breathes . . forever !

. . . . as usual on another ordinary days , my lonely evenings comes ...
. . . . as usual on another ordinary days , your sunshine goes away ...
. . . . as usual on another ordinary days , our purple moonlight appears ...
. . . . all passing .. as usual on another ordinary days . . . !

may be getting some progress in life , need to ready your fucking bloody knives . . . !

before being spelling the 'LIFE' out , from the 'L' to the 'E' . . . what about ' I & F ' . . . for us , if without one each other . . . by meaning of 'together' in my heart a loud ... !



(Yekkha) Ye Jee . 20, Sep, 2013.
https://www.facebook.com/yekkha.yejee
https://www.facebook.com/yekkha.yegyii.fanpage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment